Our customers and staff are very important to us so that’s why we’re taking the threat of COVID-19 very seriously, your safety is our top priority. We are working alongside the Government and others in the industry to ensure we are following the latest advice to keep you safe on our buses.
We’ve developed extensive policies and risk assessments for all types of operation including bus services, 最热门的理财项目home to school transport and private coach hire. You can hear more about these in our bus services video.
If you travel on the bus service video here
Please see operating timetables here.
Keeping our Passengers Safe
We want to reach out to our customers to explain what measures we are taking to keep our staff and customers safe whilst travelling on our buses. We’re doing everything we can to mitigate the risks associated with travel.
- Please do not travel if you have symptoms of Coronavirus (Covid-19).
- We are encouraging social distancing on our buses where it is possible to observe this. There may be situations where you can’t keep a suitable distance from people, for example when boarding or alighting, on busier services, at busier times of day and when walking through interchanges. In these cases you should avoid physical contact, try to face away from other people, and keep the time you spend near others as short as possible. Please take your belongings and any litter with you when you leave the bus.
- Face coverings are now compulsory on public transport and you will not be able to travel without one. Exemptions apply. Face coverings are not the same as masks. For more information on how to make a face covering visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/how-to-wear-and-make-a-cloth-face-covering/how-to-wear-and-make-a-cloth-face-covering
- We have fitted screens around the driver’s cab to minimise risk to our drivers and passengers. We ask that bus windows are kept open as much as possible to encourage air circulation during your journey.
- Our drivers use hand sanitiser after handling cash and we encourage you to do the same. If possible, please avoid using cash. We have a SmartCard solution which operates as a cashless wallet which you can top up online. This will help minimise the amount of cash our drivers need to handle. SmartCards are available to buy for £1 from our drivers but give you a 10% discount on all standard fares.
If you must use cash, please try to use the exact change. Service 15, 19 and 63 offer contactless payment.
- If you’re travelling with members of your household, you may sit together on our buses.
- Our drivers are using antibacterial surface spray on high contact areas such as bell pushes, handrails and ticket machines throughout the day to keep the vehicle clean. At the end of the day we clean the vehicle thoroughly and use a fogging solution. This is a unique form of sanitising which eliminates germs, bacteria, spores and viruses that are airborne or present on upholstery or surfaces. This practice is not harmful to you
Advice on travel:
- Before and after travelling, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use hand sanitiser if soap and water are not available. How to wash your hands effectively.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough and sneeze.
- If you have a high temperature or a new, continuous cough, stay at 最热门的理财项目home and do not travel.
- If you normally pay with cash, switch to using contactless payment with one of our smart cards.
For more information or to report any concerns, please contact us on 01451 820369 or email email@example.com.